Friday, February 22, 2008

Disney on Ice








Where can you find Mickey, Minnie, a fairy Godmother & thousands of screaming girls? Disney on Ice Princess Classics!! Oh yes we were part of the excited croud to fill Nationwide. The girls met their friends Caleigh & Addy there and everyone had a BLAST. The girls had so much fun, to see their faces everytime a new Princess took the ice, PRICELESS ! If this is any indication of what Walt Disney World will bring in August, we may have the vacation of the year on our hands!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlies!! We were there too. Did you go Sat.? What great pictures! Our seats were up higher than yours because I didn't know about it until a couple weeks ago, but the girls still had an absolute blast! Thanks for updating through your website. Hope to see you soon!

The Moyers said...

Hey Lisa! We were there on Thursday night. I'm sure you're girls also had fun, it was such a good show. Hows the pregnancy? you are not far behind laci so finding out sex is soon (if you are going to) Hope all is well. We need to get together soon the girls & I miss all of you!

Anonymous said...

The three princesses and prince charming. Ryan, did you have fun?

Anonymous said...

Who is the fat guy wearing the Bengals sweatshirt next to the girls?

Laci and Matt said...

I thought I was lagging behind. Where are all of the new posts Momma??