Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another REDS VICTORY!!!!




Saturday Ryan & I along w/ Craig & Jenny went to the Reds game in Cleveland. It was a great game Dunn hit a home run his first at bat, and the Reds won 5 to 0. We had dinner & drinks in the Terrace Club before the game & watched the players warm up. After the big win we went for more drinks @ the Thirsty Parrot where we saw Reds Players Brandon Phillips & Darell Thompson. Its crazy to go all the way to Cleveland & hang out w/ Reds Players. There were actually alot of Reds Fans there so we were not so scared to wear our t-shirts. We had a great time w/ Craig & Jenny and laughed most the night & came up w/ our own new vocabulary
I think were are now planning on a game every year. Its nice to get away w/ out the kids every once & a while. (they went w/ my mom and spent the night @ the lakes I dont think they missed us at all :)

1 comment:

Laci and Matt said...

Phillips is now one of my favorite Reds players! Matt says he is trying hard to be in the public and be the "face" of the Reds. I think he's a great guy to be the face of the Reds. Can't wait for a fun trip with the two of you soon! Next time- no rivers, rafts, or knives!