Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary


This Sunday Oct 12th will be our 6th anniversary. Its hard to think that after so little time we have done so much. We have 2 beautiful daughters, live in a home we love, and still truly care about each other like never before. I am so lucky that Ryan is such a supportive, complementary, and helpful husband. He is also a very engaging father whom is as proud of his family as a person could be. I hope he knows how appreciated he truly is. Ryan, I love you more than ever before, thank you for the life we have built together, our baby girls and most of all the unconditional love you have shown for the last 10 years. Like Ryan puts it 6 down & a lifetime to go. Love you xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniverary!!!!!!!!!!!
What an awesome picture!!!!!!!
I am so glad to hear all the wonderful things about you and Ryan. You both are two amazing people. I am so happy that God brought the both of you together. The world needs more "happily ever afters". Keep up the good work!!
Love ya all, Becky and Gang
Who would have thought Al Smith started a love story?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!!! May God Bless you with MANY MORE!!!

Laci and Matt said...

AWWWW...How cute!!! Happy Anniversary you love birds!! I bet Ryan had a smile on his face on Sunday, wink, wink!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Ryan and Jessica and Best Wishes for Happily Ever After!!! I love you both!!