Ryan and I are both from Bucyrus. We married in October of 2002 & have 2 awesome girls, Lauren & Ella. We now live in the country with 5 acres. I never thought I be a country girl but I love it. Ryan is right at home on his 4 wheeler & the girls love to ride along.
Our first born, what a blessing. Lauren is a loving little girl that has a way of melting our hearts. But watch out of things dont go her way she can turn from cute to not so in a matter of seconds. Lauren is in preschool & loves playing dress-up, puzzles and board games. She loves to play outside & would be the first to jump in mud or dance in the rain.
Ella Claire
Our baby! Ella is full of energy. She is always where the actions is. Ella is the child that thinks she need to change her clothes about 85 times a day. She loves playing dress up and with any type of make-up. Ella is our girly girl, loves to have her hair done, nails painted and purse fully stocked. Although she loves the glamour she is also very sweet and would stop anything for a quick snuggle w/ her mom, dad or sister!
1 comment:
Funny girl, looks like she's having lots of fun. Good thing she's little and flexible!
Post a Comment