This Saturday the girls had their final Ballet recital for the year. They are both getting so big. I am extremely proud of everything they do. Its so fun to sit back in the audience and watch your children show off what they have worked so hard learning. Thank you Mimi for coming to watch and bringing the girls flowers for their final recital. Only a few months off then lesson start again in September.
Monday, June 15, 2009
A Stroll Through Central Park
This Saturday the girls had their final Ballet recital for the year. They are both getting so big. I am extremely proud of everything they do. Its so fun to sit back in the audience and watch your children show off what they have worked so hard learning. Thank you Mimi for coming to watch and bringing the girls flowers for their final recital. Only a few months off then lesson start again in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Lauren and Ella were beautiful, what a great recital. I'm so proud of them and all of their practicing all year. I love my little ballerinas!!
Post a Comment