We are getting ready for another Garage Sale (yes the same weekend as the girls B-day party I'm a little crazy) So the girls & I gathered up all of their toys from every room in the house and made a HUGE pile of toys to sort though. After 2 bags for sale and 3 bags of garbage we now have control of our house again! YEAH
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Playroom makeover
We are getting ready for another Garage Sale (yes the same weekend as the girls B-day party I'm a little crazy) So the girls & I gathered up all of their toys from every room in the house and made a HUGE pile of toys to sort though. After 2 bags for sale and 3 bags of garbage we now have control of our house again! YEAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a transformation, You should be on HGTV!! Good luck at the garage sale!
Post a Comment