Friday, August 8, 2008

Any Suggestions??

O.K. so some how it has been 10 years since I've walked the halls of Bucyrus High (I know its hard to believe) anyway about 6 months ago Laci & I started planning for this reunion. At that time I thought to myself "hey I could afford to loose about 15-20 lbs" (again I know it hard to believe) I then thought I have six months & continued to do nothing well needless to say next week is the reunion & amazingly I weigh the same. SO my question to all of you is........ How does one look 10 lbs thinner without actually being 10 lbs thinner? And also can a mom of 2 kids still look hot (you know the kind of hot where people from years ago say "she looks good for having 2 kids" I love my family & kids like nothing else in the world but my body is & I think never will be what is was 10 long years ago!! Wish me luck (& a good pair of SPANKS)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you hear any good ideas, please let me know. HOWEVER, i was looking at Laci's page, and I actually thought you had already lost weight Jess.

Angie Hillman

The Moyers said...

Angie, You are soooo sweet thanks but sadly no. Anyway glad to hear from you on my blog. Hope to see you next week & catch up! see you soon :) Jess

Anonymous said...

Liquid diet typically works pretty well....

Anonymous said...

You've never looked more beautiful!

Laci and Matt said...

You look great girl! So we're a little heavier than we use to be. But I guarantee we are much, much happier in life!

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

You're so funny!!! You are a beautiful person inside and out!!