


So Saturday was the reunion it was very nice we had about 25 classmates show up. It was held @ Bakers in the back room. Laci & I really put a lot of effort into it & I think it paid off. We missed quite a few people whom we thought would be there, but ran into a lot at the beer gardens after! Our duty as reunion planners are officially over we passed the torch on that night! I think everyone looked the same, no big surprises & we did get to see a few new babies towards the end (Shannon Sharrock, Laci Spears and Nick Enders all just months & even weeks old!) Can't wait to see whats next @ our 15 year!
3 comments:
I love that picture of us!!
can you email me that picture of the four of us please?
I mean Five, I guess I can't count! :)
Post a Comment