Monday, August 25, 2008

Ella's 1st Dentist Appt.


Last week was Laurens 6 month cleaning & Ellas first. We go to Dr Nagy in Bucyrus actually a girl I went to High school works there. She does an amazing job w/ kids. Both girls do really well (better than me) Lauren went first to show Ella the ropes. She loves the spit sucker (I don't know the official name) and after the cleaning & no cavities was allowed to pick a toy from the treasure chest. Ellas turn .... she also did great no cavities & she even sat still for a whole minute to do fluoride (they stick a huge tray in your mouth & keep it in for 1min.) her eyes were as big as quarters lol. I just hope they continue to like the dentist, once they get older I'm sure the treasure chest full of toys will no longer entice them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile!