Wake the girls up at 7:00 make sure there is no delays for preschool (the girls went 2 days last month) give Lauren her outfit she puts it on.... give Ella her outfit...... day starts
Ella: I don't like this outfit
Mom: fine, pick something else and meet me downstairs for breakfast
Lauren & I go downstairs I pour her cereal and start her hair while she eats
Lauren : ouch that hurts
Mom: Sorry Lauren I have to get through the tangles
Ella 3 outfits later and tearing apart her dresser finally met us downstairs, I give her cereal she starts eating as I brush her hair
Ella: MOM that hurts
Mom: Sorry Ella your hair is full of rats i need to brush it out for school.
they finish breakfast, put on shoes, find book bags and out we go (by the way like -10 degrees outside)
drop both off at preschool YEAH YEAH YEAH and a little YEAH
I come home, work out on treadmill, watch last nights American Idol, eat breakfast then before I know is its 10:30 time to go pick up the girls (i don't think 2hrs & 15 min is long enough preschool)
Car ride home
Ella: I'm hungry
Mom: OK when we get home I'll make lunch , how was preschool?
Ella: I'm hungry
Mom: ok, i cant do anything about that right now when we get home I will make something
Ella: I"MMMMM HUUNNGry
Lauren: Mom, when will we be home?
Mom: 7min Lauren just like every time
Ella: I'm Hungry (a very winy high pitch voice)
Mom: WE ARE ALMOST HOME!!!!!
Lauren: I'm hungry
We pull in the drive (THANK GOODNESS)
I start making lunch I know its only 10:45 but apparently the cereal they had 2 1/2 hrs before was not keeping them full.
Lauren: I want taco's
Ella: I want yogo's (I gave in cause she was sooooo hungry)
I make tacos, Lauren comes in gets her taco starts eating. Ella doesn't like how her taco looks and it falls over (like tacos tend to do)
Ella: I don't want this taco
Mom: Sorry Ella that's what you get
Ella: throwing the taco "I don't like it"
Mom: OK Ella then you can sit in time out for 4 min for throwing your taco.
I place her in time out.... then again....... and again...... (Just picture the moms on supernanny.... that's me)
finally she sits for 4 min although it took about 35 min.
Mom: Ella, would you like some lunch?
Ella: taco (but Lauren had already eaten hers and Ella's crumbled up one.
Mom: I'll make you a new on. (So I got everything out again meat, cheese, lettuce and she wanted sour cream
I made her a fresh taco and set it at the table)
Ella: I didn't want sour cream
Mom: that's what you asked for, so eat it. (Just like before taco goes everywhere)
Lauren: Mom, can I play the Wii?
Mom: Lauren, in a minute
Ella: I don't want sour cream!!!!
Lets try timeout again. 4min is never 4min (You know why supernanny has all the answers..... cause she has no children and gets to leave after 3 days w/ a family and there is this wonderful thing called editing for TV)
So anyway I know you are not supposed to threaten with other people but.........
Mom: do you want me to call Supernanny?
Ella: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mom: then you need to sit in time out and stop throwing this crazy fit!
Lauren: Mom... will you play Lego's w/ me.
Mom: Yes get them out and bring it to the table
Lauren gets the Lego and we start playing @ the table which infuriates Ella cause she is screaming in time out. We try to ignore as much as possible but come on I only have so much patience.
finally Ella sits for her 4min.
OK so its Thursday and after school we get a little break (well not today) then we get ready for ballet class. Well neither of my children take naps but after the crazy morning & afternoon I had hoped maybe they would..... well maybe not!! I finally get them both dressed for ballet (Ella again 2ballet outfits later) and we head to class.
Lauren: I want to listen to my music (we have a Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock mix CD in the car)
Ella: I want number 7
Lauren: No I want number 5
Mom: well #5 comes first so we will start there then go to 7
I play number 5 both girls start singing
Lauren: NOOOO Ella this is my song you cant sing it
Ella singing louder.....
Lauren: MOM.. Ella is singing my song
Mom: its not your song we all can sing along
Lauren: NOOOO I picked this song Ella cant sing it.
Ella starts to cry... We just turn on to Marion Melmore Road....yeah we have only made it a mile, can you imagine the other 25 miles we have to go. Everything is quiet...... Shhhhhhh..... I look back.......... both sleeping.... aren't they beautiful!!!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I am laughing to tears as I'm reading your day. Someday, too, you will look back and remember these "cherished" moments. You are the BEST mommy ever!! What lucky little girls....I mean princesses.
I feel your pain!!!!!!!!! Just remember spring is right around the corner, things tend to go smoother when you can send them outside!
Thanks guys! I have to share some of the crazy days, I didnt want you to think everyday is rainbows and roses! LOL :)
Hahahahaaa
That is SO funny! I love it. Thanks for sharing your day. Go Super Nanny! Hi Lauren & Ella!
Post a Comment