
With all the snow on the ground Minnie came up with having a "Summer Party" We got all the kids together blew up the swimming pool, the bounce house and put on our swimming suits of course. Everyone thought it was so cool to play in swim suits in the middle of winter. We had hot dogs, and
strawberry's for lunch and had ice cream sundaes (although we forgot about the ice cream until we were ready to go) Thanks Minnie for being so creative during these long winter months.
2 comments:
What lucky kids to have such creative mommies!! They will always have memories of the fun times you create for them. Looks like everyone had a great summer day!
I'm really glad everyone had so much fun, it had been a long week, and we all needed it! I'm also grateful that Jess could bring her bounce house, I kinda guilted her into it! I feel like it is my job to make each day a memory for my kids, my mom did that for me!
Post a Comment