
Last night after I got home from work, poor Ella got sick. She woke up from her sleep and got sick all over the bed. I swooped her up and ran to the bathroom. I gave her a bath and put her to bed with me. Needless to say I didn't sleep at all, every time she moved I flew up to see if she was OK. She did get sick again about 3am. Let me tell you she is a champ. I remember when I was little anytime I was sick I was such a baby, Ella just gets it done with little or no crying. She was a little sad today b/c it was wear your PJ's and bring your teddy to school day. Lauren was so sweet making sure Ella didn't see her put her teddy in her book bag. (she didn't want to make her sad) Thanks Minnie for taking Lauren to school today! We all hope Ella will be better soon. The picture has nothing to do with her being sick just a cute one from when she was little (about 2)






5 comments:
Hope Ella's feeling better soon!!
She looks just like Ryan in that picture. Feel better Ella!!
Hope little Ella is feeling better soon, and the rest of ya stay healthy too!!!
Take care of my girls!
Ohhhhh, that picture of baby Ella!! She's SO grown up now. Ryan was the same way when he was sick as a little guy. He never complained regardless of how bad he felt. On the other hand, his big brother needed lots of attention to any little sniffle. Glad Big Girl Ella is feeling better.
Post a Comment