Ella's a rock star w/ her Hannah Montana guitar & HSM star stage
What a fun age. The girls were sooooo cute Christmas morning. They were up about 6:30 AM and the looks were PRICELESS!!! they crept downstairs and just took it all in. They were very patient (we make them open one at a time.... I know we are mean) And they were so grateful for all their gifts. I was really surprised how excited Lauren was when they opened the Wii I had no idea she would even know what it was. Ella was funny stacking all her gifts in a pile and we had to open everything. This is the age that we will remember forever, so innocent and full of wonder.






3 comments:
i've been waiting for you to update! LOL. I love all your new pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas!!! Lexie "snuck" up behind me when i was looking at your pictures and said "She has blonde hair like me." LOL.
It looked like Santa had a backache after your house too!! Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas..the girls are getting so big!! Oh yeah, I love the matching jammies!! :) Love ya!!
Did daddy eat Santa for Christmas?
Post a Comment