One of our new favorite past time since Christmas is Guitar Hero. Ryan usually rocks the drums, I play guitar & the girls sing!! SOOOOOO funny & SOOOOOO much fun. I know this game is probably for teenage kids but Ryan & I are truly addicted. Anytime someone comes to visit our living room turns into a concert. So there is always an open invitation if you would like come ROCK out w/ the Moyers. ( although we may start charging a cover @ the door lol)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Lets ROCK!!
One of our new favorite past time since Christmas is Guitar Hero. Ryan usually rocks the drums, I play guitar & the girls sing!! SOOOOOO funny & SOOOOOO much fun. I know this game is probably for teenage kids but Ryan & I are truly addicted. Anytime someone comes to visit our living room turns into a concert. So there is always an open invitation if you would like come ROCK out w/ the Moyers. ( although we may start charging a cover @ the door lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment