Last week Mimi, Lauren, Ella and I all went to Pinocchio @ the Columbus Children's Theatre. It was very nice for the kids. The theatre was small but perfect for children. The play was simple and easy to follow and they even took volunteers from the audience. We plan to go back soon Snow White is playing in February. The CCT also teaches acting classes w/ different themes, Lauren had shown an interest so we will see where she stands come spring.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Pinocchio
Last week Mimi, Lauren, Ella and I all went to Pinocchio @ the Columbus Children's Theatre. It was very nice for the kids. The theatre was small but perfect for children. The play was simple and easy to follow and they even took volunteers from the audience. We plan to go back soon Snow White is playing in February. The CCT also teaches acting classes w/ different themes, Lauren had shown an interest so we will see where she stands come spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I can still hear the girls, on cue, shouting, "No, No, Pinnochio!" Always a fun time with my favorite girls!!
Post a Comment