Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow is better w/ Friends

at the starting line
Caleigh, Addy, Lauren & Ella

heading down

crash landing
lets do it again!!
(poor Ella @ the bottom left to carry up the big ol sled)

After we came in from spending the morning outside. The Risters called & wanted to come over to play. We rounded up the snow clothes (out of the dryer, nice & warm) got dressed again to head outside. All the girls had a lot of fun. We came inside & made cupcakes w/ the girls cupcake maker they got for Christmas. Then of course Ryan, Roy & I played Guitar Hero while Tonya laughed. It was such a nice day, & we always have a good time w/ the Risters.

6 comments:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Steve was so jealous when I showed him your outdoor winter pictures. He really wants some land and the country living life!! Your pics are great! Looks like the girls had a great time...AND I want to see a picture of YOU rockin' out on guitar hero!! :0)

The Moyers said...

You, Steve & the girls need to come out & enjoy the country with us. I know its not the same as having your own.....but you can enjoy & we do all the plowing, mowing :) Maybe just maybe we can break out the gutiar & drums.....I know you want to!! I'll get you that picture soon....

Amanda said...

I cannot get over how grown up your girls are! It seems like just yesterday Laci was telling me you were expecting your first. Time sure flies.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all your new pictures when you update, Jess! You are a wonderful mommy with 2 beautiful little girls!

The Moyers said...

Thanks Angie! That's the best compliment I could ever receive. You need to start a blog page for your family so I can keep updated w/you.

Anonymous said...

I love all your pics! They are always sooo good! That hill in your backyard is perfect for sledding. I bet the girls had a super time. Yep, you're living the good life. Yeah!!!